What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » show me?? who did delete me???

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
show me?? who did delete me???
Author: Message:
niphredil

– / Female / –
RE: show me?? who did delete me???
quote:
Originally posted by almoosawi
its important   to know who delete me from his  contact list to decide  if i need to delete this person or not

this feature   exist only in the msn messenger at  the( options > privacy section)
by making right click on the email friend i`ll see if he removed me from his messenger

its good  if you enable this to use it by  plus messenger
this well make it easy to arange my contact list  and get rid of unwanted users
In messenger itself you can just go to the privacy section, and then click 'view' (after 'See who has added you to their contact list') and there is the list of all the people who have you in their list right now :)

But i think almoosawi wanted to have this option in the contact list cleanup section of plus
10-07-2004 07:55 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
madhattr999

in KMess (MSN for KDE for unix).. If someone deleted you (or if they didn't add you in the first place).. It shows them on your list in italics.. I thought this was really cool.

Maybe Patchou could make this an option (maybe you could choose the formatting difference or something.. or colour).. I dunno much about the programming tho.. so i dunno if this would be easy or not.. but would be cool

I still always want to know when people close my chat window.. That was possible in other versions of msn (for unix) too... but I would think Patchou would have already implimented that if it was possible.. i dunno
10-07-2004 03:18 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
i think both those things are available through stuffplug but it wont tell u about events that already happened prior to installing stuffplug
10-13-2004 10:24 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: