What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » File Transfer Plus 1.1 RELEASE (update 14/09)

Pages: (50): « First « 26 27 28 29 [ 30 ] 31 32 33 34 » Last »
8 votes - 4.5 average   File Transfer Plus 1.1 RELEASE (update 14/09)
Author: Message:
The Sickness

I'm Breaking The Living Inside You!

37 / Male / –
RE: UPDATE! File Transfer Plus 1.1 RELEASE
I  downloaded the plugin last night, installed it and I have a problem. When I try to send a file to a contact, or they try to send on to me, we get an error message saying -

Run-time Error '7'
Out Of Memory

Any idea's on how to fix it? :S
01-05-2005 04:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RicarDog

File Transfer Plus developer

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: UPDATE! File Transfer Plus 1.1 RELEASE
A new version with the black boxes problem fixed will be released soon (here and through File Transfer Plus Updater).

quote:
Originally posted by provolino

Does separate folder for each contact work if the sender doesn't use ftp plugin (because he hasn't it for example) but the receiver (me) use it?
No, this setting only works for files received via File Transfer Plus.
quote:
Originally posted by iffer
I think I've found another problem...............
When using the over-ride of msn send and using SS3.
Everything goes fine until it's actually time to send, then nothing happens.
That happens when the screenshot file is not found when plugin tries to send it. Here it works fine because my SS3 does not delete the file immediately after it was taken. I don't know which setting enable this behavior.
quote:
Originally posted by The Sickness
I  downloaded the plugin last night, installed it and I have a problem. When I try to send a file to a contact, or they try to send on to me, we get an error message saying -

Run-time Error '7'
Out Of Memory

Any idea's on how to fix it? :S
Have you downloaded the 1.1 RELEASE version? If so, add me to your MSN so we can try to fix the problem (I've sent you a PM).
Latest File Transfer Plus: 1.1 RELEASE (1.1.14)
In development: 2.0
01-05-2005 11:10 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
pretone

I have same problem

Run-time Error '7'
Out Of Memory

any idea I download last version 1.1 beta
01-07-2005 11:16 PM
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
Ok this is weird.

I send a file to contact 'Bob'

i get the FT+ box appear saying awaiting connection

Bob says the file isn't working

*weird i think its not sent it yet*

'Bob do you have the file then? it hasn't started to send it yet? :S'

'Yes i do it says it is corrupt'

What is going on there dude?
01-08-2005 12:18 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
kasim

35 / Male / –
.......i have down loaded and installed 'File transfer plus 1.1'' - just as recomended above ^...... and i have also shared it with a a few of my contacts......but....they dont have msg plus....so do they need 2 have msg plus in order for ''file transfer plus 1.1' to work...ANNNDD....since i have installed ''file transfer plus''... i kepp on gettin an 'error' message saying that ''The process cannot acces the file because it is being used by another process''......this happens nearly every few minutes (eg: like when i click on something etc)....and its irratating....is this linked to 'file transfer plus 1.1' ???......or is it something else.....because this problem only started hapening since i installed ''file transfer 1.1''....any1 tell me ?......and i wanna know how much fatser it is....so how long do ya think it would take for 6/7mb file(music mp3) on 300k broadband??????....or does it like 1/2 the time...or is it 30% quicker et etc ???
k a $ ' 
01-13-2005 04:40 PM
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by kasim
.......i have down loaded and installed 'File transfer plus 1.1'' - just as recomended above ^...... and i have also shared it with a a few of my contacts......but....they dont have msg plus....so do they need 2 have msg plus in order for ''file transfer plus 1.1' to work...ANNNDD....since i have installed ''file transfer plus''... i kepp on gettin an 'error' message saying that ''The process cannot acces the file because it is being used by another process''......this happens nearly every few minutes (eg: like when i click on something etc)....and its irratating....is this linked to 'file transfer plus 1.1' ???......or is it something else.....because this problem only started hapening since i installed ''file transfer 1.1''....any1 tell me ?......and i wanna know how much fatser it is....so how long do ya think it would take for 6/7mb file(music mp3) on 300k broadband??????....or does it like 1/2 the time...or is it 30% quicker et etc ???

i understand very few parts of ur post....wow

yes Plus is required for FT+ 1.1 because its a plugin.
The file is in use could be because of polygamy or the file your trying to send its open on your computer or you already sent it to your contact and he has it open...

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
Ok this is weird.

I send a file to contact 'Bob'

i get the FT+ box appear saying awaiting connection

Bob says the file isn't working

*weird i think its not sent it yet*

'Bob do you have the file then? it hasn't started to send it yet? :S'

'Yes i do it says it is corrupt'

What is going on there dude?

Make sure he has checked the redownload 1KB of the file to avoid this. The only way to fix it is delete that file and resend.
01-16-2005 04:55 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
theteck

Put auto resume on
please when i use auto receive resume is not on

please put this in version 1.2

like ftp resume on the same files and check bites ...

Thanks
01-17-2005 07:04 PM
Gill

no idea if I'm doin this right  but I have a problem..... whenever I try to send a file one of the following occurs....either I get an error message saying runtime error 7 out of memory or when the box comes up it  says  awaiting connection. The person I am trying to send to/ receive from is getting the same responses.

WE're not sure if there is an 'accept' button somewhere that we should be using???:S........I'm just a confused beginner.......help please!!
01-19-2005 05:44 PM
kasim

35 / Male / –
RE: RE: UPDATE! File Transfer Plus 1.1 RELEASE
quote:
Originally posted by Gill
no idea if I'm doin this right  but I have a problem..... whenever I try to send a file one of the following occurs....either I get an error message saying runtime error 7 out of memory or when the box comes up it  says  awaiting connection. The person I am trying to send to/ receive from is getting the same responses.

WE're not sure if there is an 'accept' button somewhere that we should be using???:S........I'm just a confused beginner.......help please!!

i had a similar problem....and i fiixed it by going into 'control panel' then 'internet options' >'advanced' and then just ''untick'' the box which says something about ''3rd party browser extensions''....then i think it should, and it says the the same above......but im just a beginner so i dont know much
k a $ ' 
01-19-2005 11:28 PM
D_only_1

Is there a way to prevent the windows messenger from showing up in the tray? It's kind of stupid to have 2 messengers open... I understand that the plugin uses "stuff" form windows messenger, but is it really necessary to have it open in the tray?
01-20-2005 03:30 PM
Pages: (50): « First « 26 27 28 29 [ 30 ] 31 32 33 34 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: