What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Media Player freezes Internet Explorer

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Media Player freezes Internet Explorer
Author: Message:
aussie_sas

RE: Media Player freezes Internet Explorer
I had the same problem and it was getting frustrating cause i formated to have the same problem and at first  i thought it was network/internet conection but i was wrong there then i thought it could be a error in a iq for my sound card i was wrong there so i then said it really has to be drivers so I updated my via system drivers to i think the latest hyperion or something like that drivers and updated my ac97 drivers and wallah it works better then perfect i would say it was the via agp slot drivers not to sure but it all worked fine.

hope this works for all of you out ther
aussie sas
11-21-2005 01:09 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
rav0
Veteran Member

i have an avatar

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Media Player freezes Internet Explorer
quote:
Originally posted by jmccarroll
Would updating to SP2 help any?  And if I do will I lose all my stuff or will it just update it and keep all my settings and programs?

Updating to Service Pack 2 may help, though I can't see the direct effect it will have.

Even if it doesn't fix the problem you are having now, it is still good up update.

Updating will not erase any settings or documents at all, it will go right on top of what you have set up now, and keep all user stuff.
| [Image: dorsh] |

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
11-21-2005 05:33 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: