What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Bluetooth

Bluetooth
Author: Message:
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. Bluetooth
Does anyone know any programs that i can use so that my bluetooth phone can connect to my PC, i have BlueSoliel but i don't like it so if anyone has any alternatives that they know are good, please post.

Thanks
05-31-2005 02:39 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Bluetooth
Try searching through these: BlueTooth Software, I found them all on Download.com, I can't really recommend any, but most of the stuff on there is freeware, so you can try it all out.
05-31-2005 02:42 PM
user13774
Disabled Account

RE: Bluetooth
I have a SonyEricsson T630 and a bluetooth adaptor for my pc. I also have BlueSoleil.

I also didn't like BlueSoleil and I found out floAt's Mobile Agent. It works with a large list of mobile phones.

[Image: ss1-200.png]

It allows you to transfer files, backup all your sms files, phone book etc. It is veeeeeeeery nice, but it doesn't work if you have BlueSoleil installed... :angry: :dodgy:
I tried installing it on my own pc, but it needs the Windows XP internal bluetooth drivers/settings to connect to your phone... (I installed my bluetooth on my dad's pc to test this). So you can try to uninstall BlueSoleil including drivers if you want to use this program... at your own risk...
05-31-2005 05:33 PM
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Bluetooth
Yeah thanks for that, however the phone i have is very limited on it, (i checked the forums of the site out)
06-01-2005 04:17 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: