What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » can't add ppl can u help

can't add ppl can u help
Author: Message:
Dee_vine

O.P. Huh?  can't add ppl can u help
hopefully someone can help me....here is the problem....i have MSN live and its great and all but now when anyone adds me to msn they do not show up on my list...and if i had them it show that they are offline or have not added me or is not on my contact list....and when i try to click the add this contact to your contact list it won't let me click it...however and i can have a converstation with the person but only sometimes....
However, when I sign on to MSN live on the computer at my friends place it shows these recently added people as being on my list, it also show them as being on my list when I sign on using windows messenger on my computer but when i sign on with windows live MSN it does not show these people???? :S
This is been going on for a couple weeks now and i have tired both deleting people of my list to create more room but that did not work and uninstalling and reinstalling MSN live and it still does not show the ppl on my list :@

PLZ Can any1 help me with this problem
right now i feel like my only solution is to open an account just for msn??? and I rather not do that
10-24-2006 04:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Felu
Veteran Member

30 / Male / Flag
RE: can't add ppl can u help
See CookieRevised's reply to Contacts problem.
10-24-2006 04:25 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: