What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » how do you unlock windows messenger plus if you used the ctrl space thing to hide it

how do you unlock windows messenger plus if you used the ctrl space thing to hide it
Author: Message:
oxbabygirlox

O.P. how do you unlock windows messenger plus if you used the ctrl space thing to hide it
I pressed ctrl + space and windows messenger plus 'hid'. Now i cannot open messenger anymore. What is the systray icon? And how do i unlock messenger again?
04-19-2009 09:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: how do you unlock windows messenger plus if you used the ctrl space thing to hide it
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
If you locked your Messenger by accident and don't know how to get it back, look for a new icon in your notification area (bottom right, by the clock). It usually looks like a grey disk with tubes/pipes underneath. If you hover your mouse over it, you will see 'Windows Live Messenger'. [Image: 4gdm8ol.png] Double click this icon to bring your Messenger back.
04-19-2009 09:53 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
oxbabygirlox

O.P. RE: how do you unlock windows messenger plus if you used the ctrl space thing to hide it
thankyou very much!!! you are a saviour!!
:D:D:D
04-19-2009 10:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: