What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!!

I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!!
Author: Message:
shacrotic

O.P. I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!!
msn messenger 6.2
msn plus 2.54
windows xp

Hi! i have some problems:
i can't see the emoticons in my chats, only the codes!! :(
and msn plus dont work!
in the toolbar appears the option plus, but when i do click on it! shows this message:

An error has ocurred that prevents msn plus adding its functionality to messenger. you could try reinstalling messenger plus! and/or restarting your computer . if the problems persists, check for updates at www.msgplus.net.

i try reinstalling my messenger 6.2 and msn plus several times! and restarting my computer too!! and still have this problem :'(

please,help me!!!
05-11-2004 05:31 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!! - by shacrotic on 05-11-2004 at 05:31 PM
RE: I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!! - by Varish on 05-11-2004 at 05:43 PM
RE: I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!! - by Choli on 05-11-2004 at 05:50 PM
RE: I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!! - by shacrotic on 05-11-2004 at 05:52 PM
RE: I Can see the emoticons on my chats and msn plus doesn't work!! - by Varish on 05-11-2004 at 07:06 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: