What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Messenger Plus! Support

Messenger Plus! Support
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

O.P. Messenger Plus! Support
Hello,

As some of you may know, a while back I created a video on how to uninstall the sponsor program, I took suggestions and adapted it, I thank you all for those suggestions, they made my video better, from the first 'poxy' video that I created which was rubbish and not very understandable, Cookie_Revised quickly pointed this out, and I edited the video accordingly. I had to change my desktop to what it is when you first start you pc, and start everything, do it slower and so on and so forth, there following people are those who advised me during the creation of the videos:
  • Cookie Revised
  • Lee jeffery
  • Carltos Cool
if you gave me support, then just pm me ;)...

Prior to creating the videos, I sent an email direct to patchou regarding creating a flash animation about it to try and compress such a thing, in doing so, I had an idea, to create a website that is dedicated to helping the users of messenger plus!, I emailed the idea to patchou, and got a very prompt response, and it was the all thumbs up. I may get flamed for making this web site, as it isn't really my thing, I try to help people as much as I can, and to make a website is just great for me really, as I'm enjoying helping people and enjoying making the website aswell... I had permission to use the messenger plus! logos as much as I pleased as long as I note that the website or one's self wasn't affiliated whatsoever with msgplus.net.

So this is when I started production on Messenger Plus! Support, the site is in a temporary design and will be changed soon, I had to think up ideas of the content and I came up with several sub-categories, some not so good and some good, but the most useful, the uninstallation of the sponsor software, I got credit of Patchou for doing this in an email... He told me that I should make a thread about it, so here I am doing so.

the temporary design (click for actual size)
[Image: attachment.php?pid=364977]

Basically, the site is about Helping to uninstall the messenger plus! sponsor... It uses a variety of methods, it explains in text, and has pictures and there are videos for people with dial-up and people with broadband... I wanted to attract a variety of different internet users, this was also a suggestion by another member, without a lot of your guys, i guess I would be nothing on this forum, people around have given me a lot of support and helped me a lot at most times...

I was wondering that if I made this small site, then people would be willing to post links as such to it, not for the hits, for the pure fact thats its completely easy, I would also be willing to take any suggestions with the new sites interface, and any help would be great... If people have any tutorials on uninstalling plus! just post in this thread, and I will put it on my site, including hosting and give you full credit...

[edit] forgot the url to the site :$ http://mpsupport.toastednet.org

If you do find any problems with the website, don't be afraid of being picky, just simply post, I'll fix the problems, then I will report back here, if there are any more problems, I'll fix and so on and so forth, if you have content you wish to be on the site, just post or send me an email: traxor@gmail.com ...

If anyone is interesting in being a co-webmaster/designer or anything, just let me know ;).

.jpg File Attachment: mainpage.jpg (96.89 KB)
This file has been downloaded 384 time(s).

This post was edited on 01-19-2005 at 10:24 PM by user27089.
01-19-2005 09:27 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Messenger Plus! Support - by user27089 on 01-19-2005 at 09:27 PM
RE: Messenger Plus! Support - by Vazza on 01-19-2005 at 10:31 PM
RE: Messenger Plus! Support - by user27089 on 01-19-2005 at 10:34 PM
RE: Messenger Plus! Support - by matty on 01-19-2005 at 10:51 PM
RE: Messenger Plus! Support - by M73A on 01-19-2005 at 10:54 PM
RE: Messenger Plus! Support - by Stigmata on 01-19-2005 at 10:59 PM
RE: Messenger Plus! Support - by Vazza on 01-19-2005 at 11:16 PM
RE: Messenger Plus! Support - by Hank on 01-20-2005 at 12:46 AM