What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Interoperability with Yahoo! "just days away"

Interoperability with Yahoo! "just days away"
Author: Message:
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
O.P. Interoperability with Yahoo! "just days away"
No one else has posted this so i thought i would.

quote:
Originally posted by Mess.be

As we all know the interoperability between Yahoo! Messenger and Windows Live Messenger has been somewhat delayed after previously being announced for the second quarter of 2006. But Steve Makris from the Canadian Edmonton Journal had a chat yesterday with Phil Holden, director of Windows Live and Phil said the "IM interoperability beta trial between Messenger and Yahoo is just days away". Does that mean we'll see both clients talk to each other within a week?

[Source: Edmonton Journal]

I want to try it. ;)
[Image: jumbled.png]
07-12-2006 03:48 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Interoperability with Yahoo! "just days away" - by vaccination on 07-12-2006 at 03:48 PM
RE: Interoperability with Yahoo! "just days away" - by absorbation on 07-12-2006 at 03:49 PM
RE: Interoperability with Yahoo! "just days away" - by Chris4 on 07-12-2006 at 03:52 PM
RE: Interoperability with Yahoo! "just days away" - by absorbation on 07-12-2006 at 03:58 PM
RE: Interoperability with Yahoo! "just days away" - by vaccination on 07-12-2006 at 04:04 PM
RE: Interoperability with Yahoo! "just days away" - by Rubber Stamp on 07-12-2006 at 04:06 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: