What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too.

Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too.
Author: Message:
msnfangirl

O.P. Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too.
Greetings.

For those who know a lot about the new msn live, msgplus live and scripts available, before getting the new msn live i have some questions i would like and will aprecciate to get anwered.

Here are them: ( i will aprreciate to get an anwer form people that knows)

1)I know in the new msn live you can talk while being appear offline (invisible) to online contacts? is this true?

-While i am on appear offline and i talk to someone did my contacts are able to see my display up tdated (if i change it they see  the new)

- can i see their new display or if they change it while being appear offline, even if i just only open their window and talk to them?

-If this feature works even if the contact has an older version?

2)How i know a contacts msn current version? (i can know wich version of msn they have 7.5, 8.0?)

-If yes tell me how

-If i need plug in give  me a link to it or the name of the plug in or script

3)Stealing displays

-the msg plus live has this feature?

-if i need script a link or name?

4)Open conversation/closing conversation window notifier?

- i know the new msn protocols cant allow accuarate notifier on who open or close your conversaton window.

-But i will like  the bests cript to help me with tit even if it is the one who tell who is downloading your displays.

-just tell me the best script or way or method of getting the most accuarate notifier.

-Links,names please

5)Ok in the old msg plus there was the contact information wich says wich time a person changes to away offline etc...

-in the new msg plus is there more detailed contact information featured?

-is there an script that  is better than this?

6)Notifications

-Each time we put th eoption in contact to notify each time it changes stuff it pop up a windows.

- i wanna know if now we can know for sure if person really changed from appar offline to online or etc, or if is just signed on?

- i know we cnat know if a contact is appear ofline but we can know when they switch form sppear to online and when did it really just signed on.

-notification now detects auto-away?

-is there a script

-wich one, name link?

7) polygamy
-msg plus has it?
-script name link?

------From now it maybe not related with msg plus or maybe there is new script or programs but if anyones know anwer me please-------

-How i know if a contact uses another email or account and wich one it is or if i can know if she just use many or if it uses polygamy, how? any links? any method program-
----------------------------------------
I heard the msg discovery for live is kinda bad or unreliable please when you suggest offer the best thing and accuarate.

-----------------------------------------

Thanks in advance, I already searched some forums but i get confused and some times dont knwo what is the best so i ask you guys who know  alot more and spent much more time so i get the best and best advice too.

Thanks
Dianna

This post was edited on 07-20-2006 at 06:41 AM by msnfangirl.
07-20-2006 06:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too. - by msnfangirl on 07-20-2006 at 06:17 AM
RE: Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too. - by welshboy222 on 07-20-2006 at 06:42 AM
RE: Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too. - by msnfangirl on 07-20-2006 at 06:47 AM
RE: Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too. - by segosa on 07-20-2006 at 06:52 AM
RE: Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too. - by msnfangirl on 07-20-2006 at 06:54 AM
RE: Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too. - by msnfangirl on 07-20-2006 at 07:04 AM
RE: RE: Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too. - by markee on 07-20-2006 at 07:26 AM
RE: Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too. - by Pai on 07-20-2006 at 12:30 PM
RE: Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too. - by Pyroteq on 07-20-2006 at 01:03 PM
RE: Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too. - by sql on 07-20-2006 at 01:05 PM
RE: Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too. - by cloudhunter on 07-20-2006 at 01:36 PM
RE: Before getting LIVE, Facing the facts, Question too. - by RaceProUK on 07-20-2006 at 01:41 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: