What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » How to open Encrypted Log File : Thanks in advance

How to open Encrypted Log File : Thanks in advance
Author: Message:
ooooo

O.P. How to open Encrypted Log File : Thanks in advance
Hi ..

First time i use this forum ,, i need all of yours help.

A girl disappeared from home for 2 weeks, her parent very anxious.
They call the police and have one envidence to follow her, they assume that the girl will go with a boy that found in msn chat.

Then, they have a log file, encrypted log file type that require password to open ..

I think, she used Messenger Plus and i try to opened that file so Messenger Plus will show i've a wrong password .. i dont know how i can do .. :(

We cannot open that file.
Now, her parent very apprehensive so much

if someone can help me, please let me know

Thousand thanks in advance,,

Note : I'm not good in English, sorry for a wrong grammar :)
11-09-2006 05:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How to open Encrypted Log File : Thanks in advance - by ooooo on 11-09-2006 at 05:27 PM
RE: How to open Encrypted Log File : Thanks in advance - by Felu on 11-09-2006 at 05:34 PM
RE: How to open Encrypted Log File : Thanks in advance - by ooooo on 11-09-2006 at 05:38 PM
RE: How to open Encrypted Log File : Thanks in advance - by MattyRid on 11-09-2006 at 08:40 PM
RE: How to open Encrypted Log File : Thanks in advance - by Felu on 11-10-2006 at 11:13 AM
RE: How to open Encrypted Log File : Thanks in advance - by ooooo on 11-10-2006 at 11:31 AM
RE: How to open Encrypted Log File : Thanks in advance - by CookieRevised on 11-10-2006 at 01:33 PM
RE: How to open Encrypted Log File : Thanks in advance - by ooooo on 11-10-2006 at 01:42 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: