What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » [SOLVED] A Windows Explorer wndw opening at the start of the PC after installing Plus

[SOLVED] A Windows Explorer wndw opening at the start of the PC after installing Plus
Author: Message:
Wallpaperman

47 / Male / –
O.P. Huh?  [SOLVED] A Windows Explorer wndw opening at the start of the PC after installing Plus
Hello,

Yesterday, I updated with the new Plus! 5 version, but now since then when I start my computer, I have always this window appearing.

This is the windows explorer window where is located MSN (not Messenger Plus). C:\Program Files\Messenger
This is just opening... why and how to remove this?

Searched on the options of both MSN and Messenger Plus and found nothing.

This post was edited on 06-26-2011 at 04:57 PM by Wallpaperman.
06-25-2011 09:35 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] A Windows Explorer wndw opening at the start of the PC after installing Plus - by Wallpaperman on 06-25-2011 at 09:35 AM
RE: Messenger Window opening at the start of the PC since I updated to Plus 5 - by Wallpaperman on 06-26-2011 at 09:03 AM
RE: A "Windows Explorer" window opening at the start of the PC since I updated to Plus 5 - by Spunky on 06-26-2011 at 09:25 AM
RE: RE: A "Windows Explorer" window opening at the start of the PC since I updated to Plus 5 - by Wallpaperman on 06-26-2011 at 09:32 AM
RE: A "Windows Explorer" window opening at the start of the PC since I updated to Plus 5 - by Spunky on 06-26-2011 at 10:16 AM
RE: A "Windows Explorer" window opening at the start of the PC since I updated to Plus 5 - by Wallpaperman on 06-26-2011 at 10:29 AM
RE: A "Windows Explorer" window opening at the start of the PC since I updated to Plus 5 - by CookieRevised on 06-26-2011 at 12:56 PM
RE: A "Windows Explorer" window opening at the start of the PC since I updated to Plus 5 - by Wallpaperman on 06-26-2011 at 04:56 PM
RE: [SOLVED] A Windows Explorer wndw opening at the start of the PC after installing - by CookieRevised on 06-26-2011 at 05:49 PM
RE: [SOLVED] A Windows Explorer wndw opening at the start of the PC after installing Plus - by Wallpaperman on 06-26-2011 at 06:03 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: