What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Access MSN/Windows (Live) Messenger conversations, using a Closed Account?

Access MSN/Windows (Live) Messenger conversations, using a Closed Account?
Author: Message:
jesse james

O.P. Access MSN/Windows (Live) Messenger conversations, using a Closed Account?
Hi,

I hadn't used my MSN/Windows (Live) Messenger and Email accounts for 2 years; My accounts have been closed.

I read at Windows (Live) you are able to access MSN Messenger (and use it) if your associated Email account was closed. I tried but it doesn't work.

I would like to access the conversation history in my MSN Messenger accounts. I know it's possible without connecting to the MSN/Windows online service.

I have no idea if I need any special programs to view the chat logs of the conversations? The computer that has my MSN chat logs is an iMac (OS X Tiger).

I'm using a Sony Vaio (Windows Vista). I don't have the iMac at this moment, it's in storage. I have read the information available at the Windows (Live) website for "help".

Helpful information? :)

This post was edited on 10-05-2011 at 01:27 AM by jesse james.
10-04-2011 01:43 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Access MSN/Windows (Live) Messenger conversations, using a Closed Account? - by jesse james on 10-04-2011 at 01:43 AM
RE: Access MSN/Windows (Live) Messenger conversations, using a Closed Account? - by CookieRevised on 10-04-2011 at 07:23 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: