What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Knowledge sharing - replies

Knowledge sharing - replies
Author: Message:
Jeronimo

Which one is the monkey?

42 / – / –
RE: Knowledge sharing - project ended
Patchou, you should release the full source code for Plus and if you don't then you are a lamer. Screw you if you've worked for 1000's of hours on Plus, and you've taken it on as a full time career. We demand that you give us what we want, and we want it now, not in a few month cos that is lame ass. All your forum members suck d**k for standing up for you. You are all lame freaks.

/sarcasm

I can't believe what I have read basically. Lets me try to get this clear in my head... you offered to release some of your code for free yeah? You weren't planning on charging for it right? Well this would be great news, and would allow more of us to develop stuff for Messenger. Lets be honest, most of us couldn't do this by ourselves, and you were willing to share your knowledge with us for free. Is there anyone out there who believes he/she knows more about making add-ons for Messenger than Patchou? Please raise your hand if you do, and give me your website so I can get your add-on, which of course will be better than Plus.

My thanks go out to the kiddies who have ruined this for the masses. Round of applause everyone. Lets get this very clear... Patchou owes you nothing. I'm sure he will be very graceful and say he owes us for our on-going support etc, but the truth is, he owes us nothing. You are giving a man grief which is totally unfair and unjustworthy.

Many people would have given up by now after all the abuse Patchou has had to put up with in recent times. I would have done. He is totally allowed to turn round and say "That's it, I'm not developing Plus any more". None of us have paid for this product, so we can't complain.

I suggest to anyone who wishes to shout abuse at Patchou, or at any of the forum member who are very thankful to him for making this great add-on, to go out instead and do drugs, cos you're all off your head.

Patchou - thanks for all you have done, and continue to do, in the face of some very vile, nasty, immature kiddies, who don't know how lucky they are that we all get such a great program for free.

From an ardent Plus fan, Jeronimo
12-16-2003 11:33 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: