What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Choli's Translator users, READ: Prefab quicktexts commands

Choli's Translator users, READ: Prefab quicktexts commands
Author: Message:
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
RE: Choli's Translator users, READ: Prefab quicktexts commands
quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
These values must not be translated and those who use Choli's Translators don't see the comments and might have translated these three keys aswell. Correct it ASAP!
those who use my translator, shoud read manually the file DefaultLg.dat at least once to read the comments:
quote:
Originally posted by at patchou's mail

Note about the translation tool: you probably received an email today about Choli's tool. This software is an great piece of work, however, you still have to follow the steps mentionned in the translation document to create the proper file for your language.

quote:
Example (Spanish translation, where Choli himself works ):
lol, that was jpg050, not me :P and also we were testing and that was a beta version of the final translation file
quote:
This is very important because it might cause bugs (It did so in Catalan, I don't know whiy it doesn't in Spanish, but whatever, do what Patchou says)
that doesn't cause bugs. It just only will create the q texts with those commands, not the original ones.

please, read this:
quote:
Originally posted by at one mail Patchou sent me

I don’t want the command labels to be translated because I everyone to use the same command.. if you translate that, you would have to translate any other command in Messenger Plus!. The user can change the command himself if he wants anyway.

quote:
I want to encourage Choli again to let his brilliant piece of software (boing) show comments.
(comments only affect inside a group; when there's a new group without any comment, they don't apply anymore)
you're wrong. Comments doesn't affect to anything. They're just there, nothing more (<- standar specification of ini files). But Patchou uses them to make reference to what is comment after them and he usually puts them before a new sections starts, but there also are comments that are between keys of the same section, for example that one you posted.
Messenger Plus! en español:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
05-07-2004 11:14 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Choli's Translator users, READ: Prefab quicktexts commands - by KeyStorm on 05-07-2004 at 10:55 PM
RE: Choli's Translator users, READ: Prefab quicktexts commands - by Choli on 05-07-2004 at 11:14 PM
RE: Choli's Translator users, READ: Prefab quicktexts commands - by KeyStorm on 05-08-2004 at 12:37 AM
RE: Choli's Translator users, READ: Prefab quicktexts commands - by Mnjul on 05-08-2004 at 02:32 AM
RE: Choli's Translator users, READ: Prefab quicktexts commands - by Choli on 05-08-2004 at 01:49 PM
RE: Choli's Translator users, READ: Prefab quicktexts commands - by Edu115 on 05-08-2004 at 07:05 PM
RE: Choli's Translator users, READ: Prefab quicktexts commands - by Choli on 05-08-2004 at 08:15 PM
RE: RE: Choli's Translator users, READ: Prefab quicktexts commands - by Edu115 on 05-08-2004 at 08:42 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: