What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Block checkers

Block checkers
Author: Message:
megamuff

36 / – / –
O.P. RE: RE: Perferences list
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by megamuff
erm, its a current bug, and only recently broke out, in fact at the moment i have to use 'appear offline' status to stop the people i blocked from talking to me.
quote:
Originally posted by Chestah007
Yeah i have recently blocked people from my list and then 2 seconds later their window pops up again with a message, however i cannot reply to them because the window is greyed out because i blocked them
If you select "Only people on my allow list can see my status and send me messages", they can NOT talk to you anymore...

stop lying in your answers. i happen to already have that box checked, because people LONG LONG AGO were using msn messnger to advertise without adding me to their lists. i have that box checked, i block someone who is spamming me, and they can keep spamming me, they do, and i end up having to use 'appear offline' status to force them to stop. THAT, OR WAITING, OR GOING OFFLINE, IS THE ONLY WAY TO SHUT THEM UP.

(PS: sorry if this comes off as rude, its just frustrating to see people try to spread their ignorance, especially when its just so obvious.)

This post was edited on 09-13-2004 at 10:57 PM by megamuff.
09-13-2004 10:48 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: