What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Well i made a site on freewebs and i want to make a forum.. please help

Well i made a site on freewebs and i want to make a forum.. please help
Author: Message:
Anubis
Elite Member

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Well i made a site on freewebs and i want to make a forum.. please help
The free freeweb accounts don't support PHP forums...If you want a nice simple easy to use and manage forum with minimum hastle use InvisionFree. It may look a little crappy, but without any PHP supporting webspace there's not much better...it may not be the best one for free, but for easy of use and features it's actually very good...
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
10-24-2004 01:09 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Well i made a site on freewebs and i want to make a forum.. please help - by .Roy on 10-24-2004 at 01:05 PM
RE: Well i made a site on freewebs and i want to make a forum.. please help - by Anubis on 10-24-2004 at 01:09 PM
RE: Well i made a site on freewebs and i want to make a forum.. please help - by Abz2k4 on 10-24-2004 at 01:56 PM
RE: Well i made a site on freewebs and i want to make a forum.. please help - by Concord Dawn on 10-24-2004 at 02:58 PM
RE: Well i made a site on freewebs and i want to make a forum.. please help - by _Humphreys on 10-24-2004 at 03:01 PM
RE: Well i made a site on freewebs and i want to make a forum.. please help - by Concord Dawn on 10-24-2004 at 03:16 PM
RE: Well i made a site on freewebs and i want to make a forum.. please help - by Kryptonate on 10-24-2004 at 03:18 PM
RE: Well i made a site on freewebs and i want to make a forum.. please help - by Anubis on 10-24-2004 at 03:22 PM
RE: Well i made a site on freewebs and i want to make a forum.. please help - by EvilSeph on 10-24-2004 at 07:34 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: