What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » [Suggestion]Shortcut to main messenger window from keyboard

[Suggestion]Shortcut to main messenger window from keyboard
Author: Message:
FrozernFire

GunZ rules!

32 / Male / –
RE: RE: [Suggestion]Shortcut to main messenger window from keyboard
quote:
Originally posted by gnownoskcid
this leads to a related idea:

when the contact window is docked to the right side of the screen, it automatically 'hides' by 'sliding' to the right, off-screen

when the mouse is touching the right edge of the screen, the contact list 'slides' back out

now THAT is useful (i think that's mentioned somewhere before)

interesting... will be very useful, but going off-topic. msg plus has boss protection which can automatically open up msn after being hidden. maybe this can be "upgraded" to be used to open up the contact list window
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret."

Aragorn -"A PEA!! A PEA!! Under my saddle, look Legolas!!! A pea!! Surely only the true King could feel a tiny
pea under all that leather!!!"[/align]
11-02-2004 01:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Suggestion]Shortcut to main messenger window from keyboard - by Pyroteq on 11-02-2004 at 06:31 AM
RE: [Suggestion]Shortcut to main messenger window from keyboard - by gnownoskcid on 11-02-2004 at 06:33 AM
RE: [Suggestion]Shortcut to main messenger window from keyboard - by .Roy on 11-02-2004 at 07:09 AM
RE: [Suggestion]Shortcut to main messenger window from keyboard - by Weyzza on 11-02-2004 at 07:13 AM
RE: [Suggestion]Shortcut to main messenger window from keyboard - by gnownoskcid on 11-02-2004 at 07:34 AM
RE: [Suggestion]Shortcut to main messenger window from keyboard - by Weyzza on 11-02-2004 at 07:48 AM
RE: [Suggestion]Shortcut to main messenger window from keyboard - by Pyroteq on 11-02-2004 at 08:48 AM
RE: [Suggestion]Shortcut to main messenger window from keyboard - by gnownoskcid on 11-02-2004 at 08:57 AM
RE: RE: [Suggestion]Shortcut to main messenger window from keyboard - by FrozernFire on 11-02-2004 at 01:36 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: