What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page

final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page
Author: Message:
Devilin

O.P. RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by Devilin
With no replies, I'll assume everybody's happy,
This is a forum. This means you'll have to wait for replies. People have lives to, we don't sit here in front on our computer 24/7. I'm very often on this forum (most then others) and only now I've seen your new thread... Give it time (at least till Patchou had the change to read this)...

The thread, was quickly disappearing, it had over 30 viewers with no replies, although I appreciate the time and effort everybody in this forum gives, I also have other interests which limits my time

quote:
And if somebody did complain to you, what would you do?  What have you done so far ? to address these serious issues ?
I can assure you that Patchou has done many things and continue to do many things to address complains. Read the forums...

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
do not create another thread to complain, that's pointless.

I wish I had time to read every post in this forum, unfortunately I don't, although I have read some, my time is limited, perhaps a specific complaints page?  might resolve this

quote:
Patchou, if you decide to revise your facts page, please inform me, I don't believe your doing yourself or messenger plus full justice with it, offering dynamically opposed statements to some valid points, with no middle ground, I believe makes you look unsympathetic to peoples concerns and problems, which your obviously not

If you have issues regarding "the facts"-page, then the forum is here to address them. It can't be more dynamic then that....

quote:
I will not at this point link to the facts page, the page itself contains many distorted statements under the title facts, if you like to discuss this, please start another thread, and I, and probably others, can run through the entire page, pointing out the mistakes, and misleading information,
Maybe you misread this,?  I'm sure that's I suggested myself

As I sated in a private post to you, the title "How to remove Messenger Plus 3 / C2Media" _IS_ wrong. You talk about distorted statements and misleading information, well this title is distored information and misleading information itself. And that is not a biased opinion, it is a fact.

quote:
And although I'm sure some of you would like to encourage, a  entirely separate association with the sponsor program C2 the association is inevitable, because the two programs are downloaded in the same zip msgplus file, the two programs are installed in the one continuous installation screen, to uninstall C2 the user must uninstall messenger plus, my page will not be used, as a platform to distance one program from another, although I understand your reasons for trying

?  What zip file do you download ?  messenger plus & C2 media sponsor zip?  No msgplus 
the two programs are installed in the one continuous installation screen
to uninstall C2 the user must uninstall messenger plus

my page will not be used, as a platform to distance one program from another

1) Messenger Plus! 3 is not C2Media-- although there combined in the zip file, installation, uninstall, and I at no point suggested they were the same program
2) Messenger Plus! 3 is not made or from C2Media-------although there combined in the zip file, installation, uninstall, and I at no point suggested they were the same program
3) The sponsor is from C2Media-------although there combined in the zip file, installation, uninstall, and I at no point suggested they were the same program

4) Your guide does not explain how to uninstall C2Media. In fact you can not uninstall C2Media, as this is a company name. no you uninstall, messenger plus?  These lines of difference, are very innocuous

quote:
And although I'm sure some of you would like to encourage, a  entirely separate association with the sponsor program C2 the association is inevitable, because the two programs are downloaded in the same zip msgplus file, the two programs are installed in the one continuous installation screen, to uninstall C2 the user must uninstall messenger plus, my page will not be used, as a platform to distance one program from another, although I understand your reasons for trying
That argument would be true, if you included the word sponsor into the title, just like leito.gt had suggested in that other thread. But if you don't have the space to add that long title, you can not simply leave some words out because the whole meaning of that title will be changed. See points above.

Although I sure you'd like me to insert the entire facts page, in the title, it isn't possible , unless you can conceive of a alternative title, but as I stated, I'm not a platform to distance one program from another
12-05-2004 11:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-04-2004 at 02:09 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 10:42 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 10:47 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 11:25 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 11:47 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 01:25 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 01:47 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Sam Spade on 12-05-2004 at 02:31 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 02:47 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 07:08 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Patchou on 12-05-2004 at 07:39 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Chrono on 12-05-2004 at 08:11 PM
RE: RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 10:14 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 09:36 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Stigmata on 12-05-2004 at 10:18 PM
RE: RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 10:38 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 10:22 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by downloaders on 12-06-2004 at 06:03 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by f1d0d1d08989 on 12-06-2004 at 08:25 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Chrono on 12-06-2004 at 09:29 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Sam Spade on 12-06-2004 at 10:26 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-06-2004 at 09:08 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by user27089 on 12-06-2004 at 09:36 PM
RE: RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-07-2004 at 01:51 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by f1d0d1d08989 on 12-07-2004 at 04:13 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: