What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page

final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page
quote:
Originally posted by Devilin
and the The Virgule/  certainly are revealed
http://englishplus.com/grammar/00000140.htm
Like I said, even if it does mean "and" or "or",  the statement "Plus! / C2media" is wrong by those same facts.
* You don't remove Messenger Plus! "OR" C2Media => C2Media is the name of a company, a company can not be uninstalled from your computer.
* You don't remove Messenger Plus! "AND" C2Media => C2Media is the name of a company, a company can not be uninstalled from your computer
* Messenger Plus! is NOT made by C2Media

Oh, and reread that page and use your common sense. (Sam Spade, take also note) The overall rule for the slant bar ("/") means both parts on both sides should be interpreted as EQUAL, aka ALTERNATIVES (and even the dictionaries back me up on this). And that is why I said it means "=".

Also, you use the slant in your page on the most impossible places, so don't go telling me what the meaning is of the slant and when to use it or not...

Furthermore:
quote:
I was asked to include the name C2 media
Do not lie. You were asked to inlcude "SPONSOR (C2MEDIA)", nothing else! It is you who made it into the wrong, distorted and misleading title. Or must I refresh your memory by pointing out the original thread?

quote:
I'm prepared to listen and adjust my page to any request, but I will not be used as a platform, to promote a one sided distorted point of view
YOU are NOT prepared to listen and/or adjust the page unless it fits in your distored narrow minded view!

In fact I don't understand what you want. We clearly talked to you in a civil unbiased sense. We only once suggested to include the "the facts"-page, without creating multiple threads/rants about it. You didn't want it to do as you think it is biased. Fine... respect to that. We didn't mention it again.

We NEVER wanted to use your page as a platform to promote Plus!. You are too narrow minded and biased to even see/understand that....

I can see clearly now that you even don't know the difference between a point of view and an unbiased fact. Maybe even if my arguments weren't 100% correct, in the end the meaning of your title is still incorrect even by your own standards and facts, see above.

And indeed, as Chrono said, the title is already split up into 2 lines on 800x600 screenresolution. A screenresolution which is still often used by people on the net. And furthermore, a webpage is something that needs to be dynamic; it should display fine on every resolution. You can't pin yourself on "it will distort the layout". If you do that, then you obviously do not know what the essence is of the web and how to create webpages.

I gave you the benefit of doubt and offered again and again alternatives to the title (including the word "c2media"). Yet you still ignored to even comment on those alternatives. Simply because you KNOW that those alternatives were correct and fitted in the space.

Instead you relentlessly tried to find the very small inaccurate things in my arguments just to justified your big suggestive and biased view of things.

So, you see, it is not us who are biased and narrow minded. And that is even supported by the fact that you say you don't have the time to investigate things, yet comming up with all suggestive, wrong ideas and things which are totaly based on nothing except your own fantasy and paranoidness.

Let me tell you that I know persons who also don't share the view that we have about Plus! and its sponsor, but at least they take the time to investigate and try to explain the things in the right context. Although they don't exceed in it in OUR point of view they still state the facts as they are, only they interprete them differently. You don't even state the facts correct.

(and then I even didn't mention the other wrong things on some of your other pages of which even I aren't affiliated with and have nothing todo with IM'ing)

You want to be an objective reporter of things, and let every view pass the revue? Well let me tell you that you grandly failed...

This post was edited on 12-08-2004 at 04:17 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
12-05-2004 09:36 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-04-2004 at 02:09 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 10:42 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 10:47 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 11:25 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 11:47 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 01:25 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 01:47 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Sam Spade on 12-05-2004 at 02:31 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 02:47 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 07:08 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Patchou on 12-05-2004 at 07:39 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Chrono on 12-05-2004 at 08:11 PM
RE: RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 10:14 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 09:36 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Stigmata on 12-05-2004 at 10:18 PM
RE: RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 10:38 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 10:22 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by downloaders on 12-06-2004 at 06:03 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by f1d0d1d08989 on 12-06-2004 at 08:25 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Chrono on 12-06-2004 at 09:29 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Sam Spade on 12-06-2004 at 10:26 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-06-2004 at 09:08 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by user27089 on 12-06-2004 at 09:36 PM
RE: RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-07-2004 at 01:51 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by f1d0d1d08989 on 12-07-2004 at 04:13 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: