What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page

final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page
Author: Message:
Devilin

O.P. RE: RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page
quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
quote:
Originally posted by Devilin
Fact, once downloaded, the zip files name, is msgplus, again no mention of C2 media
of course, as the sponsor is that, just a sponsor -_-
or the filename of kazaa was "kazaa-bundled by thousands of spyware programs" ? they never let u know about them.

quote:
Originally posted by leito.gtI read Devilin's page again, and it looks better, but from the beggining, the title "How to remove Messenger Plus" isn't accurate.
quote:
Originally posted by leito.gtI suggested the use of "(C2Media)" because we, people, need to name things and because, users could do a basic research about C2Media, before or after uninstalling it.

So I changed it,

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevisedAs I sated in a private post to you, the title "How to remove Messenger Plus 3 / C2Media" _IS_ wrong. You talk about distorted statements and misleading information, well this title is a distored statement and misleading information itself. And that is not a biased opinion, it is a fact.

1) Messenger Plus! 3 is not C2Media
2) Messenger Plus! 3 is not made or from C2Media
3) The sponsor is from C2Media
4) Your guide does not explain how to uninstall C2Media. In fact you can not uninstall C2Media, as this is a company name.

Thus above I was explaining how, you couldn't realistically differentiate between the two programs, from a beginners point of view, and how the confusion would start,

Add C2Media remove C2Media------make up your minds please

quote:
Because Messenger Plus doesn't install alone and if somone install it with the sponsor, he/she will just want to remove Messenger Plus's Sponsor.

I suggest the title is changed to "How to remove Messenger Plus's Sponsor (C2Media)

It won't fit, try an abbreviations

quote:
quote:
Fact once unziped  the file is under the name msgplus-setup, again no mention of C2 media,
again, u are downloading messenger plus! which optionally has adware, why would it be stated in the filename? it would be so long. and does any other program do that? (mention some of them if u are gonna say "yes" :P).

I believe this is answered above

quote:
quote:
fact Only on the third screen during installation is C2 media mentioned
u dont really get the facts right -_- on the second page it already warns u about the sponsor. the "next" button takes some seconds to enable itslef, so the user _reads_ that window. it warns u that in the next screen, the sponsor's agreement will be displayed.
The second screen displays the text sponsored program, the text C2 media, isn't used until the third page, my facts, are extremely straight,

quote:
quote:
? you are joking aren't you ?
after reading all your posts, i think you are the one who's joking :undecided:
you talk about facts, but your page is always made "from the begginers point of view", and miss some facts, like what cookie mentioned through all his posts.

Undoubtedly by page will miss lots of facts, both positive and negative, try reading my posts again, my aim was a simple easing to understand page, unbiased in its approach,

quote:
quote:
I'm prepared to listen and adjust my page to any request, but I will not be used as a platform, to promote a one sided distorted point of view
your page is a distorted point of view. it's the begginers distorted point of view, as you stated.

If you point out, these distortions, I'll be happy to amend them, if I truly wished to produce a distorted and un true page, I wouldn't be here, now would I

quote:
PS: the title is already in two lines, in 800*600 mode :)

Not in IE , firefox, isn't the most popular browser --yet but good for you for using it, I'm still trying to overturn the Cross browser distortions 

quote:
Posted by Patchou - Today at 07:39 AM
Well, I'm justdisapointed to see that we talked for nothing becaues in the end, you've done the maximum to write a page that's against Messenger Plus!, without giving a chance to your users to understand that this is not about uninstalling a trojan that will format your hard disk. You accuse me of bing misleading, you are absolutely no different and pages like yourswill continue to justify the existence of my facts page, so that people can get a refreshing point of view from time to time.

Don't say you're opened to suggestions, we've talked a lot with you and the current result is no different, if not worse, than the original page. I would have hoped you understand the situation better.

I'm sorry you feel that way, obviously the page isn't pro messenger plus enough for you, even though it suggests you can use messenger plus, without the sponsor at the bottom of the page, ------ which in a way is good, I didn't wish to write a pro messenger plus page, I didn't wish to write a anti messenger plus page, its also been suggested, from the anti brigade, that the page is far to pro, I'm happy to have reached a point, where you don't both like it equally,:D  mine is the beginners point of view, one that just doesn't care, that just wants a solution to a problem, not propaganda from either side

And I'm sure if your facts page, is entirely correct, nobody will ever have any problems, uninstall messenger plus or its sponsor program, nobody will ever need assistance on other help forms, so logically nobody will ever see my page,:D a lot of fuss over nothing wouldn't you say:D
12-05-2004 10:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-04-2004 at 02:09 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 10:42 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 10:47 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 11:25 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 11:47 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 01:25 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 01:47 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Sam Spade on 12-05-2004 at 02:31 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 02:47 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 07:08 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Patchou on 12-05-2004 at 07:39 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Chrono on 12-05-2004 at 08:11 PM
RE: RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 10:14 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 09:36 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Stigmata on 12-05-2004 at 10:18 PM
RE: RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-05-2004 at 10:38 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-05-2004 at 10:22 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by downloaders on 12-06-2004 at 06:03 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by f1d0d1d08989 on 12-06-2004 at 08:25 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Chrono on 12-06-2004 at 09:29 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Sam Spade on 12-06-2004 at 10:26 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by Devilin on 12-06-2004 at 09:08 PM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by user27089 on 12-06-2004 at 09:36 PM
RE: RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by CookieRevised on 12-07-2004 at 01:51 AM
RE: final negotiations,Devilin the uninstall page - by f1d0d1d08989 on 12-07-2004 at 04:13 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: