What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Iraq, what to do with it?

Iraq, what to do with it?
This poll is closed.
Bomb it and turn it into one big parking lot 12 25%
Burn Saddam out like he tried to do in Kuwait 12 25%
Unleash havoc & beat Saddam to build a very own government 5 10.42%
Leave it the way it is & try to convince Saddam to give up his country 19 39.58%
Total: 48 votes 100%
  [Show Results | Edit Poll]

2 votes - 3 average   Iraq, what to do with it?
Author: Message:
shine
Veteran Member

Recharging......

49 / Male / –
RE: Iraq, what to do with it?

Let me tell you this first. I'm neither trying to propagate hate nor trying to show soem nations/nationals in poor light. But I'm just trying to bring your attention to - how the state of world is today. Why we need a war? Its not a Hollywood film! It not a PS2 Game!! Its lives... living people out there. It wonderful when you see things blast up in huge red balls of fire or see skyscrapers crumbling down on you television. It might be an achivement for someone. But what did he achive by killing those innocent people. Why should you wage war on someone? Just because he/she dont follow your ideology ?!! Or is it just for fun?!! Which ever way you look at it, there are millions who suffer for none of their faults.

One justification that I've heard for war is, there is dictatorhship in Iraq and Saddam is oppressing his people and US wants them to be free. Well if you have seen my earlier post and checked out those sites and pictures of those children of Iraq, how can you agree that US is sincere about what its says. They used depleted uranium weapons in last war. They didnt even care about their own soldiers. (Remember soldiers of UK affected by it)

Hatred is born when one feels he had to suffer for none of his fault. So a brutal action today give birth to another brutality in future. So it goes like a chain reaction. Why should we saw the seeds of hatered for our children to suffer? Why dont we try to give them a world where they can smile ?
02-22-2003 02:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Iraq, what to do with it? - by Swaptor on 02-18-2003 at 11:02 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: