What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Sending a message from one computer to the other with a router...

Sending a message from one computer to the other with a router...
Author: Message:
Re-Mi

Formerly known as Simple me

44 / Male / –
RE: Sending a message from one computer to the other with a router...
please look here for a simple solution http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/net_send.mspx

if you are not using win XP then you can use winpopup (just search your comp. for it )

btw there are lots of programs out there that is using this technic most of them you have to pay for.

but yust google  for it.

greetz,

Simple me

[edit] blah to shawn he beat me to it [/edit]

This post was edited on 04-02-2005 at 07:02 AM by Re-Mi.
04-02-2005 07:01 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Sending a message from one computer to the other with a router... - by Purity on 04-02-2005 at 06:15 AM
RE: Sending a message from one computer to the other with a router... - by ShawnZ on 04-02-2005 at 06:53 AM
RE: Sending a message from one computer to the other with a router... - by Re-Mi on 04-02-2005 at 07:01 AM
RE: Sending a message from one computer to the other with a router... - by Purity on 04-02-2005 at 07:10 AM
RE: Sending a message from one computer to the other with a router... - by ShawnZ on 04-02-2005 at 07:56 AM
RE: Sending a message from one computer to the other with a router... - by Purity on 04-02-2005 at 08:09 AM
RE: Sending a message from one computer to the other with a router... - by Striker on 04-02-2005 at 08:37 AM
RE: Sending a message from one computer to the other with a router... - by Purity on 04-02-2005 at 08:45 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: