What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Picachu help! Msgplus sounds cannot be heard by the mate if she's black screen(idle)

Picachu help! Msgplus sounds cannot be heard by the mate if she's black screen(idle)
Author: Message:
gorro

O.P. RE: RE: Picachu help! Msgplus sounds cannot be heard by the mate if she's black screen(idle)
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
The latest versions of Messenger Plus! play their sounds only when the current user is properly logged in, if her computer locks her station when she's idle (which is a normal procedure after some time), then this behaviour is normal.

fortuantely for you, if shewants tohear the sounds even when her station is locked, she can use the PlaySoundsNotLoggedIn advanced setting. Go to http://www.msgplus.net/help_registry.php , download Plus! Tweak and set PlaySoundsNotLoggedIn to true, it should take care of the problem :).

Thanks for answering :), but why I don't have this problem on black screen(I do hear sounds) and I have never thouched my registry?

This post was edited on 04-14-2005 at 10:02 PM by gorro.
04-14-2005 09:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Picachu help! Msgplus sounds cannot be heard by the mate if she's black screen(idle) - by gorro on 04-14-2005 at 09:07 AM
RE: Picachu help! Msgplus sounds cannot be heard by the mate if she's black screen(idle) - by John Anderton on 04-14-2005 at 09:15 AM
RE: Picachu help! Msgplus sounds cannot be heard by the mate if she's black screen(idle) - by RaceProUK on 04-14-2005 at 10:40 AM
RE: Picachu help! Msgplus sounds cannot be heard by the mate if she's black screen(idle) - by gorro on 04-14-2005 at 12:33 PM
RE: Picachu help! Msgplus sounds cannot be heard by the mate if she's black screen(id - by RaceProUK on 04-14-2005 at 01:12 PM
RE: Picachu help! Msgplus sounds cannot be heard by the mate if she's black screen(idle) - by gorro on 04-14-2005 at 04:39 PM
RE: Picachu help! Msgplus sounds cannot be heard by the mate if she's black screen(idle) - by mwe99 on 04-14-2005 at 04:41 PM
RE: Picachu help! Msgplus sounds cannot be heard by the mate if she's black screen(idle) - by Patchou on 04-14-2005 at 05:05 PM
RE: RE: Picachu help! Msgplus sounds cannot be heard by the mate if she's black screen(idle) - by gorro on 04-14-2005 at 09:58 PM
RE: Picachu help! Msgplus sounds cannot be heard by the mate if she's black screen(idle) - by jren207 on 04-14-2005 at 10:27 PM
RE: RE: Picachu help! Msgplus sounds cannot be heard by the mate if she's black screen(idle) - by gorro on 04-15-2005 at 09:04 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: