What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » [REQUEST] Unique Nicknames for each contact (not what you think)

[REQUEST] Unique Nicknames for each contact (not what you think)
Author: Message:
Dabbi

– / Male / –
O.P. [REQUEST] Unique Nicknames for each contact (not what you think)
I was wondering if someone could make a unique nickname plugin,
by unique i mean each contact sees the nickname i want them to see,

Example:
A) im talking to person "A" and i can set my name to "Dabbi" for only that person
B) im talking to person "B" is set my name to "David" for that person
C) i have not set a name for person "C" so it just sees my default name.

i know for a fact that this is possible, since you can have chat-only names with plugins like Stuffplug-ng and this is an option in a client named Mercury, so it would be great if someone could make this or even point out where to get a plugin like this.:D

and please comment on this idea

This post was edited on 04-16-2005 at 03:10 PM by Dabbi.
04-16-2005 03:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[REQUEST] Unique Nicknames for each contact (not what you think) - by Dabbi on 04-16-2005 at 03:10 PM
RE: [REQUEST] Unique Nicknames for each contact (not what you think) - by linx05 on 04-16-2005 at 03:25 PM
RE: [REQUEST] Unique Nicknames for each contact (not what you think) - by mwe99 on 04-16-2005 at 03:27 PM
RE: [REQUEST] Unique Nicknames for each contact (not what you think) - by robochief on 04-16-2005 at 04:08 PM
RE: [REQUEST] Unique Nicknames for each contact (not what you think) - by Ash_ on 04-17-2005 at 12:23 AM
RE: RE: [REQUEST] Unique Nicknames for each contact (not what you think) - by Dabbi on 04-17-2005 at 07:31 AM
RE: [REQUEST] Unique Nicknames for each contact (not what you think) - by Mike on 04-17-2005 at 06:12 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: