What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs )

Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs )
Author: Message:
Maniac

Posts including T&T: 1684

37 / Male / –
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs )
What do I think of arabs? Nothing.

Why? because you just cant think of something about a whole race... it would be prejudice in one way or the other, good or bad. No matter what you say (except "they are arabs" :p) you would be generalising and making steriotypes ... grrr however u spell that

I'm arab myself and i've seen many generalisations from people not knowing the difference between arab and muslim or between arab/muslim and terrorist which is sad but due to lack of knowledge on the subject, ignorance leads to people generalising too much and making asumptions on people because of some (stupid peices of ****) people that did the worst stuff ever and got very famous terrorising people.

about the palestinian conflict I think everyone who is fighting over anything is an asshole and should just stop, think about what their doing, and live in peace because there is no point in what they're doing. "Share the land, share the love" :)
[Image: maniacsig0pb.jpg]
*It took Jesus 3 days to respawn! Talk about lag!* :rofl:
05-01-2005 10:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by violator999 on 05-01-2005 at 06:27 PM
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by M73A on 05-01-2005 at 06:43 PM
RE: RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by BEWARE^^ on 05-01-2005 at 07:58 PM
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by Maniac on 05-01-2005 at 10:22 PM
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by Abz2k4 on 05-01-2005 at 11:10 PM
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by albert on 05-02-2005 at 12:58 AM
RE: RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by violator999 on 05-02-2005 at 07:30 AM
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by azn angel on 05-02-2005 at 08:19 AM
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by -Bogan- on 05-02-2005 at 08:31 AM
RE: RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by BluexDreams on 05-03-2005 at 05:09 PM
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by Lilo on 05-04-2005 at 08:27 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: