What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you...

Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you...
Author: Message:
D_Longrée

RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you...
hmm... - wasn't exactly hard to get back in - after having a tempory ban on my other account...
Sorry, - but, - If one can't have a small joke in life - what's the point in living?

-----------------------------

okay, - ...
- well, Looking at this - it seems that a post has been 'looted'
saying that I no longer require this - and have created a PHP solution...

--- while also... - Remote Assistance has disadvanages:

- Techically - Remote Assistance is just as protentially Dangerous if not more!

- With remote assistance - more can be done, than just shutting down windows...

- To run remote assistance - you would need to get Account A to accept incoming connection... - the whole reason for this was for it to be 'remote'

- You simply need windows xp or better...

- Windows xp professional is needed for remote desktop...

- and what if your behind a port firewall or router?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Also, do notice - there is a "password" feature in the format...

While also... - it could be also possible for plus! - to only allow certain users or a 'master account' to be able to use the /shutdown command...

and - ... what are you on about?
Using CTRL + ALT  + DELETE - do log off users....

- Maybe your not catching the whole drift of the feature... - or maybe your just trying to be smart to try and out catch me? - or, you just simply can't read my post...

/*( hmm, I can see another temp ban coming along...)*/

-  The whole point of this was to be able to shutdown the computer...

anywhere!!!

- in the world... - so, CTRL + ALT + DEL is disregarded as a possible function...

- anyway...  - I've had enough of typing for one day... - I'm off...

cya....
05-16-2005 06:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by Damian_Longree on 05-16-2005 at 05:24 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by mwe99 on 05-16-2005 at 05:58 PM
RE: RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by linx05 on 05-17-2005 at 02:30 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by D_Longrée on 05-16-2005 at 06:12 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by Concord Dawn on 05-16-2005 at 06:17 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by mwe99 on 05-16-2005 at 06:21 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by Chrono on 05-17-2005 at 03:42 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by Nathan on 05-17-2005 at 05:10 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by CookieRevised on 05-17-2005 at 05:20 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by matty on 05-17-2005 at 05:32 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: