What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you...

Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you...
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you...
quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
didnt matty or someone else make a plugin like the one requested in this thread? :undecided:
yes indeed.

The first thread about it:
Would you use this plugin?
And the second thread:
Shutdown Computer Plugin (Screen Shots)

Both threads contain important information and discussions about such a plugin and possible security issues. I recommend to read those two threads before discussing this kind of thing further as most (if not all) questions are already explained and answered in detail in those old threads...

The plugin itself isn't available anymore though...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-17-2005 05:20 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by Damian_Longree on 05-16-2005 at 05:24 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by mwe99 on 05-16-2005 at 05:58 PM
RE: RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by linx05 on 05-17-2005 at 02:30 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by D_Longrée on 05-16-2005 at 06:12 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by Concord Dawn on 05-16-2005 at 06:17 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by mwe99 on 05-16-2005 at 06:21 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by Chrono on 05-17-2005 at 03:42 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by Nathan on 05-17-2005 at 05:10 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by CookieRevised on 05-17-2005 at 05:20 PM
RE: Feature - I would like to see!!! - More than any of you... - by matty on 05-17-2005 at 05:32 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: