What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Support to an Official Brazilian Translation

Support to an Official Brazilian Translation
Author: Message:
m@c@ub@

– / Male / –
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation
What, Mr.CookieRevised??? Did I accuse Patchou something? Did I say he hates Brazilian People???? Did I say that "non-Brazilians and especially Portuguese are jealous etc."? Sorry Mr., or you are going insane, or is trying to start a fight using a coward's strategy: gossip!!

If you read carefully what I wrote in my previous post you'll notice that: 1st) I thanked Mr. Heyder; 2nd) I said why I think the pt-BR should coexists with the pt version; 3rd) I regretted that Mr.Patchou hadn't payed attention to Mr.Heyder efforts (did he return his e-mail? did he even say a simple "no tanks"?); 4th) I said: "Maybe the way Heyder had started his volunteer work was not so good. But did he found a receptive community that, with it's experience and will, helped him to find the right way?" Well, some tried, but it was eclipsed by the behavior of some people that lead me to my final comment:

"don't get annoyed by some comments made by the official portuguese team"

And this "some comments" is related mainly to Mr.Gonçalo F. and his totally unproductive post, that instead of try to elucidate and help tried to put Heyder down with obnoxious nonsense comments. Not only he said nonsense, but certainly he was the worse one. Maybe in my anger to support Mr.Heyder initiative I made a mistake of generalize saying "the official Portuguese team", and I apologize myself for those who don't think and act like Mr Gonçalo. And this is MY opinion Mr Gonçalo. You don't need to loose your time answering me, because I won't loose mine replying you.

And that is, Mr.CookieRevisited. I didn't want to cite names because I didn't want to start that argument again, but you forced me to do it, since you tried to put lies in my mouth. And what for? I really don't know.

Olá Heyder,

Estava aqui redigindo a resposta ao amigo biscoito e estava prestes a entrar no mérito do porquê do outro distinto ter falado um monte de besteiras, quando me dei conta: "Peraí? Por que estou perdendo meu tempo nessa briga besta? Se o próprio dono do programa não está nem aí para o problema, se eu não vou ganhar nada com isso, se o programa, apesar de bom e divertido, não é essencial para o meu estudo e trabalho, por que vou ficar esquentando a cabeça com isso?"

Desculpe se te criei algum problema na tentativa de defendê-lo. Não era minha intenção. Infelizmente vou ter que deixar um mínimo de resposta ao amigo biscoito porque ele está fazendo um joguinho sujo que generaliza uma posição ruim para os Brasileiros. Mas não vou me estender além disso, porque não vale a pena.

Deixo um abraço para você, e reitero a minha oferta inicial de ajudá-lo enviando qualquer problema que eu descobrir, ou, caso você queira a minha opinião sobre alguma coisa é só me chamar.

M@c@úb@

p.s.: desculpe, mas não consigo deixar passar: vá até o www.guiadeportugal.pt, informe "casa de pasto" na busca por restaurantes e veja o resultado. Pode ser até que o termo esteja caindo em desuso, ou designe mais um boteco do que um restaurante. Mas daí para dar uma de "indignado", somente para criar celeuma e tirar o foco da discussão, foi realmente uma estratégia baixa. E é exatamente o mesmo que o amigo biscoito está tentando fazendo agora... Bom, chega desse assunto improdutivo! Um abraço novamente, Heyder.
11-01-2005 11:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by xBellox on 09-26-2005 at 04:24 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 09-26-2005 at 07:06 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 09-27-2005 at 09:32 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by jvlppm on 09-27-2005 at 10:54 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by xBellox on 09-28-2005 at 01:56 PM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 09-28-2005 at 07:00 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 09-30-2005 at 06:09 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by xBellox on 09-30-2005 at 01:49 PM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 10-01-2005 at 12:01 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Leif on 09-30-2005 at 10:48 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by VuDu on 10-08-2005 at 11:51 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by m@c@ub@ on 10-29-2005 at 02:46 AM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 10-29-2005 at 11:47 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 10-30-2005 at 01:20 AM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 10-31-2005 at 02:28 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 10-31-2005 at 02:45 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 11-01-2005 at 12:03 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by m@c@ub@ on 11-01-2005 at 11:07 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 11-01-2005 at 04:18 PM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 11-02-2005 at 05:18 PM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 11-02-2005 at 05:27 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: