What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" error

"The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" error
Author: Message:
bobble_bob

O.P. "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" error
Am i right in thinking quite a few people are getting intermitant problems with messages not getting through? All seems to have started since the outage on Tuesday think it was.

I have been sending fine all day but getting problems now, i send a nudge which seems to fix it for abit, but are Microsoft planning on doing anything about this? My mate has problems with some of his contacts aswell

Windows Messenger works fine tho, arent they on the same server?

This post was edited on 12-11-2005 at 01:13 AM by bobble_bob.
12-11-2005 01:13 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
"The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" error - by bobble_bob on 12-11-2005 at 01:13 AM
RE: "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" error - by [MR] on 12-11-2005 at 01:50 AM
RE: "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" error - by bobble_bob on 12-11-2005 at 02:00 AM
RE: "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" error - by ShawnZ on 12-11-2005 at 02:05 AM
RE: RE: "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" error - by BigTrev on 12-11-2005 at 02:11 AM
RE: "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" error - by ShawnZ on 12-11-2005 at 02:20 AM
RE: RE: "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" error - by BigTrev on 12-11-2005 at 02:24 AM
RE: RE: RE: "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" error - by bobble_bob on 12-11-2005 at 02:46 AM
RE: "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" error - by bobble_bob on 12-11-2005 at 11:46 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: