What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » One annoying problem with tabbed chat in Plus!

One annoying problem with tabbed chat in Plus!
Author: Message:
Poom

Ya-Ha!!!!

33 / Male / –
O.P. One annoying problem with tabbed chat in Plus!
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1
MSN Messenger 7.5.0322
Messenger Plus! 3.62.146

Hmm... You may wonder how can tabbed chat be annoying. I think Plus! is very awesome in all its features and rarely has flaws in any of them. However, one seems to be present in the tabbed chat feature. Whenever I minimize my conversation and somebody starts IMing me, I have no idea someone talked with me. This is simply because it does'nt flash nor showing anything that would let me know someone IMed me (sound, of course, but I normally turned my speaker off because the sound care sucks and the sound hurts my ears). I always find out somebody talked with me when they went offline -_-. This has been kind of a problem lately when my friends are talking with me about groupwork for school.

I have read the chatlog of Plus! 3.60 for a while now and am not quite sure whether I understood everything it says or not, but from reading it, I don't think Patchou did write anything about the taskbar flashing for other tabs that are not current. I only found about flashing in the groupbar for tabs that are not current. Does this mean that Patchou did not add this, or is it impossible (I highly doubt that Patchou would forget this, as his works are always better than what I expected, even though I am quite picky.).

Edit: I was too late to apply for beta testing! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! >_< Would I still be able to apply now? (Hmm... of course not...) Just me being desperate to see how MP!L turns out =P. Of course I would pay a lot of effort in bug searching and giving feedback if I was one... :'(

This post was edited on 02-20-2006 at 11:55 AM by Poom.
02-20-2006 11:51 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
One annoying problem with tabbed chat in Plus! - by Poom on 02-20-2006 at 11:51 AM
RE: One annoying problem with tabbed chat in Plus! - by linx05 on 02-20-2006 at 01:46 PM
RE: One annoying problem with tabbed chat in Plus! - by Poom on 02-20-2006 at 02:19 PM
RE: One annoying problem with tabbed chat in Plus! - by No Leg Joe on 02-20-2006 at 09:33 PM
RE: RE: One annoying problem with tabbed chat in Plus! - by Poom on 02-21-2006 at 11:20 AM
RE: One annoying problem with tabbed chat in Plus! - by No Leg Joe on 02-21-2006 at 06:02 PM
RE: One annoying problem with tabbed chat in Plus! - by linx05 on 02-22-2006 at 08:05 AM
RE: RE: One annoying problem with tabbed chat in Plus! - by Poom on 02-24-2006 at 11:34 AM
RE: One annoying problem with tabbed chat in Plus! - by RaceProUK on 02-22-2006 at 01:11 PM
RE: One annoying problem with tabbed chat in Plus! - by linx05 on 02-23-2006 at 10:05 AM
RE: One annoying problem with tabbed chat in Plus! - by linx05 on 02-24-2006 at 01:00 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: