What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!!

help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!!
Author: Message:
hypedupmonkey

33 / Male / –
RE: help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!!
Hide Messenger?
Do you mean Boss Protection or just Messenger Lock?

If you mean Boss Protection;
• You should see a networked drive (default icon) in your system tray (the icons near the clock), Double click this and Messenger should return.

If you mean Messenger Lock;
• Double click your normal Messenger Icon in the system tray (the icons near the clock) and if you entered a password to unlock it, A window requesting the password should appear. Just re-enter your password and messenger should return.

Hope this helped,
hyped
[Image: WLM8.png]
02-20-2006 09:39 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!! - by handy1994 on 02-20-2006 at 09:35 PM
RE: help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!! - by DJKAL on 02-20-2006 at 09:38 PM
RE: help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!! - by hypedupmonkey on 02-20-2006 at 09:39 PM
RE: help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!! - by No Leg Joe on 02-20-2006 at 09:43 PM
RE: help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!! - by DJKAL on 02-20-2006 at 09:43 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: