What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!!

help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!!
Author: Message:
No Leg Joe

33 / Male / –
RE: help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!!
in your system tray, where the msn logo usually is, there is an image which looks like a hardrive connected to a network (if you dont know which one, you can just hover over all of the logos until one says "msn messenger" or similar) just double click on that image and msn should open. if not you may have to go through the processes as described by DJKAL.
[Image: nolegjoe0zv.png]
Whats upside down, was coated in silver? This crucifix is my four leaf clover.
Check this out, tis good!
02-20-2006 09:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!! - by handy1994 on 02-20-2006 at 09:35 PM
RE: help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!! - by DJKAL on 02-20-2006 at 09:38 PM
RE: help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!! - by hypedupmonkey on 02-20-2006 at 09:39 PM
RE: help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!! - by No Leg Joe on 02-20-2006 at 09:43 PM
RE: help! i did that hide feature and i cant get messenger back!!! - by DJKAL on 02-20-2006 at 09:43 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: