What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Upgrading to MSN live! feels like downgrading

Upgrading to MSN live! feels like downgrading
Author: Message:
BananaPirate

Eeeek!

38 / Male / –
O.P. Upgrading to MSN live! feels like downgrading
I just switched to MSN Messenger Live!, and it feels like a downgrade because I'm missing the features I liked best in the previous MSN Messenger.

* Big avatars in the contactlist
* (Away), (Busy), etc. Behind someone's username
* Docking

I can't seem to add these options with the Msg+ plugin either?

I replaced the green msn-icons in front of my contacts with small avatars with the 'mess.be patch' (why did they remove this option anyway?), and now I can't see if people are away or busy, unless I hover over them with my mouse to see their full info (email addy etc)

Am I just missing some options-menu or are these options just not available?

Lots of love for the Msg+ plugin though!
Hope someone can help me.

Regards,
BananaPirate
07-08-2006 11:19 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Upgrading to MSN live! feels like downgrading - by BananaPirate on 07-08-2006 at 11:19 AM
RE: Upgrading to MSN live! feels like downgrading - by absorbation on 07-08-2006 at 11:21 AM
RE: RE: Upgrading to MSN live! feels like downgrading - by CookieRevised on 07-08-2006 at 12:04 PM
RE: Upgrading to MSN live! feels like downgrading - by Felu on 07-08-2006 at 12:06 PM
RE: Upgrading to MSN live! feels like downgrading - by BananaPirate on 07-08-2006 at 12:52 PM
RE: RE: Upgrading to MSN live! feels like downgrading - by FineWolf on 07-09-2006 at 03:53 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: