What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » MsgPlus Nickname ---> MsgPlus Live lost?

MsgPlus Nickname ---> MsgPlus Live lost?
Author: Message:
jmccarroll

39 / Male / –
RE: MsgPlus Nickname ---> MsgPlus Live lost?
I think they are referring to the custom names feature, but when they upgarde to WLM and Plus!Live they lose all their names.

Unfortunately, this is not something that could be ported over.  You'll have to type them all in again.  The only other suggestion I could think of is to go into the registry and see if you can find the custom names and move them over to Plus! Live's registry key.  I wouldn't recommend that though because I'm not sure if it will work, and messing with registry when you're uncertain is not a good thing to do.
07-09-2006 01:02 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
MsgPlus Nickname ---> MsgPlus Live lost? - by Alphas on 07-09-2006 at 12:52 PM
RE: MsgPlus Nickname ---> MsgPlus Live lost? - by hmaster on 07-09-2006 at 12:53 PM
RE: RE: MsgPlus Nickname ---> MsgPlus Live lost? - by Alphas on 07-09-2006 at 12:55 PM
RE: MsgPlus Nickname ---> MsgPlus Live lost? - by jmccarroll on 07-09-2006 at 01:02 PM
RE: MsgPlus Nickname ---> MsgPlus Live lost? - by Alphas on 07-09-2006 at 01:05 PM
RE: MsgPlus Nickname ---> MsgPlus Live lost? - by jmccarroll on 07-09-2006 at 01:08 PM
RE: MsgPlus Nickname ---> MsgPlus Live lost? - by hmaster on 07-09-2006 at 01:49 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: