What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Encarta contact and Window Open Notifier

Encarta contact and Window Open Notifier
Author: Message:
Lio102

39 / Male / –
O.P. Encarta contact and Window Open Notifier
Hi

Okay, first let me speak before whining about Window Open Notifier. :) I know it must be boring to talk about this subject, but... :)

If someone don't know the Encarta stuff in Messenger, it's only a bot that can answer to your questions. If you want to try it : "fr.encarta@botmetro.net" It's in french but I know it's available in english too.

So I saw that when you open the bot window, it says hello a few seconds later without doing something. I was wondering how this bot can know that I open the window... ^o) I have WLM & MP!L.
The only thing I'm doing here is trying to understand how it works and perhaps giving some ideas to the few last programmers who hasn't given up yet...

Thank you for reading this and good night ;)

This post was edited on 07-26-2006 at 12:07 AM by Lio102.
07-25-2006 10:59 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Encarta contact and Window Open Notifier - by Lio102 on 07-25-2006 at 10:59 PM
RE: Encarta contact and Window Open Notifier - by Squelettor on 07-26-2006 at 03:03 AM
RE: Encarta contact and Window Open Notifier - by qgroessl on 07-26-2006 at 03:41 AM
RE: Encarta contact and Window Open Notifier - by RaceProUK on 07-26-2006 at 12:07 PM
RE: Encarta contact and Window Open Notifier - by Dempsey on 07-26-2006 at 12:21 PM
RE: Encarta contact and Window Open Notifier - by Lio102 on 07-26-2006 at 12:31 PM
RE: Encarta contact and Window Open Notifier - by RaceProUK on 07-26-2006 at 02:30 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: