What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid?

Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid?
Author: Message:
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
O.P. Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid?
Ok,

well today we did a little tricky thing, though no one in the class expected it to be trickable :p

We got a paper and it said this

Intructions

Read All The Lines Carefully.

then under that line it said

Follow the instructions exactly.

So what it says above is too

[Instructions] = Read The Lines Carefully (So what they say is too read the lines, but do not DO them)

[Instructions2] = Follow the intructions exactly! (Which means, follow the instructions which means too Read the lines below carefully :p)

And so

Nobody knew it meant that.

They thought it was, read the lines below and DO them.

So,

The lines below were like this

1. Create A Rectangle with a Circle in it and a triangle on the other side of the page

2. Write the country you were born in backwards.

3. <blah>

4. <blah>

All the way too #9

If you have done all the steps succesfully yell out "I am doing good"

(This is the point we all hear people yelling that out, around 15 minutes later, since they did the other steps before)

Then all the way too #10

10. Now if you have completed and did everything EXACTLY as said say "I have completed this exactly and correctly"

So.

In the end we found out that we did not need to all those steps, we just had too read them :p.

So then people started complaining that they did not explain.

Anyways, our teacher explained what I said above.

quote:
We got a paper and it said this

Intructions

Read All The Lines Carefully.

then under that line it said

Follow the instructions exactly.

So what it says above is too

[Instructions] = Read The Lines Carefully (So what they say is too read the lines, but do not DO them)

[Instructions2] = Follow the intructions exactly! (Which means, follow the instructions which means too Read the lines below carefully :p)

So, then the teacher said "You did not need to write down anything, I should have heard you all say "I am doing good" and "I have completed this exactly and correctly""

So then she said "What I said is right, just shows that no student read anything correctly." So then I complained that if we were supposed to just read them, then we did not need too yell out those things as it was part of the steps.

So yeah, though I made sence I think, I had too stay after school for a few minutes.

My question is, is my logic right :p?

If we just needed to read the questions then would you need to talk out those words?
12-21-2006 12:14 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by prashker on 12-21-2006 at 12:14 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by DarkMe on 12-21-2006 at 12:17 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by CookieRevised on 12-21-2006 at 12:25 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by Menthix on 12-21-2006 at 12:30 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by prashker on 12-21-2006 at 12:38 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by Voldemort on 12-21-2006 at 12:45 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by surfichris on 12-21-2006 at 12:46 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by Voldemort on 12-21-2006 at 12:56 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by foaly on 12-21-2006 at 12:58 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by prashker on 12-21-2006 at 01:00 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by Supersonicdarky on 12-21-2006 at 01:08 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by Menthix on 12-21-2006 at 01:18 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by prashker on 12-21-2006 at 01:34 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by Lou on 12-21-2006 at 02:30 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by Nagamasa on 12-21-2006 at 03:51 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by vaccination on 12-21-2006 at 09:53 AM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by Fuse on 12-21-2006 at 06:44 PM
RE: Need Some Logic. - Teachers are stupid? - by Voldemort on 12-21-2006 at 07:14 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: