What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Suggestions needed!!

1 votes - 4 average   Suggestions needed!!
Author: Message:
r_k

39 / Male / –
RE: RE: Suggestions needed!!
OFFTOPIC:

quote:
Originally posted by tomfletcherman
i dont kno if ne1 has suggested this, but:

ppl go 4 msn 6 cos of its nu look, backgrounds nd emoticons, so y bother 2 rewrite plus wen sum1 could help by making a msn 5.0 skin th@ makes 5.0 look like 6.0, nd with skins u can laod all the emoticons u want aswell. so y change 2 6.0 if 5.0 has everything in? the games site can b written in by thr person making the skin, as well as backgrounds nd all of the emoticons nd make ur own. it would b perfect, but i dont kno how possible it is.

According to my opinion, using the skins on 5 instead of using MSN Messenger 6 is not very good idea. Why? Because 6 offers better way for file sharing and video converencing.. (What i am trying to say is that with 5.0 i couldn't send any files and use video converence because of my connection which has the ports closed) 6.0 makes somekind of new tunnel to other PC, so that i could connect to it and send files.. (I hope i made myself clear enough).. Well actually this is the main reason why I prefer using 6.0 than 5.0

This post was edited on 05-28-2003 at 02:17 PM by r_k.
05-28-2003 02:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions needed!! - by Patchou on 05-16-2003 at 06:36 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: