What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Suggestions needed!!

1 votes - 4 average   Suggestions needed!!
Author: Message:
Persephone

I'm in!

– / Female / –
Status
Hi everyone,

and thanks to Patchou for Messenger Plus!, which I hope it's compatible with MSN 6 a.s.a.p.

I've read the previous 18 pages making suggestions and I've learned that I am not the only who misses customizable status, or simply, more status to choose among.

Studying, reading/writing mail, surfing the net, watching tv, free for chat,  ... are more interesting status than the existing ones. Even more interesting it would be, if I could write in my own words my current status.

Provided that someone has said that it's impossible, (and I got shocked again when I installed MSN 6 and saw that there are still the same status than in previous versions), I ask 'why??'

Let's say that new status can't be added... isn't it possible to overwrite the existing ones? For example, if I want to go to watch TV... I could overwrite the Away status and make it "Watching TV". Just for fun! I want to make my contacts known where I am or why I am not available without expecting them to tell me something in order to find it out through an auto-message.

Another interesting point about status, this taken from ICQ, is the possibility to make someone see a different status without having to block them (to make them believe you're offline).

So, let's say that tonight I just want to talk with someone in special. I want everybody to see that my status is "Busy", but I want to override such an status for that person (or several people) in particular, so thet will see me "online" and won't know that the rest of my contacts see me as "busy".

I know these two suggestions had already been made, but these are the most important things I would like to have in a future version of Messenger Plus!

.... plus.... the compatibility with MSN 6!!!

I would also give anything for a kiss from Neo.
05-30-2003 05:14 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions needed!! - by Patchou on 05-16-2003 at 06:36 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: