What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » 'Personalize Msgr' and 'Billing Information' duplicates themselves when hovered.

'Personalize Msgr' and 'Billing Information' duplicates themselves when hovered.
Author: Message:
lynntah

O.P. Undecided  RE: RE: 'Personalize Msgr' and 'Billing Information' duplicates themselves when hover
quote:
Originally posted by Jesus
I've had this problem when I tried to remove those items with a-patch (maybe messpatch too).
unchecking the "remove billing information menu" option in a-patch will leave you with just one submenu

I don't quite understand what you mean here. I never use that a-patch before though. Please explain further?

and..

No, I don't have any other add-ons.

secondly, I tried uninstalling Plus! thrice I think but that didn't solve the problem either.

so yea.

any other solutions that I can try?

I am really running out of ideas of why my msgr could possibly behave that way.. If its a virus or anything then I thought my anti-virus should have detected it in the first place.

help..

thanks. :)
08-08-2007 03:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
'Personalize Msgr' and 'Billing Information' duplicates themselves when hovered. - by lynntah on 08-07-2007 at 02:18 PM
RE: 'Personalize Msgr' and 'Billing Information' duplicates themselves when hovered. - by Patchou on 08-08-2007 at 05:36 AM
RE: 'Personalize Msgr' and 'Billing Information' duplicates themselves when hovered. - by NanaFreak on 08-08-2007 at 06:09 AM
RE: 'Personalize Msgr' and 'Billing Information' duplicates themselves when hovered. - by MattyRid on 08-08-2007 at 07:08 AM
RE: 'Personalize Msgr' and 'Billing Information' duplicates themselves when hovered. - by vaccination on 08-08-2007 at 08:47 AM
RE: 'Personalize Msgr' and 'Billing Information' duplicates themselves when hovered. - by Jesus on 08-08-2007 at 11:48 AM
RE: RE: 'Personalize Msgr' and 'Billing Information' duplicates themselves when hover - by lynntah on 08-08-2007 at 03:43 PM
RE: 'Personalize Msgr' and 'Billing Information' duplicates themselves when hovered. - by CookieRevised on 08-09-2007 at 05:12 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: