What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » We were unable to start a conversation with..

We were unable to start a conversation with..
Author: Message:
iplaydead

O.P. We were unable to start a conversation with..
Okay, I have posted here before but no-one had answered me. Well, here's my problem: I can talk to my contacts for a while, but then suddenly, they just stop speakin, and when I log out, I have an error message, which says "We were unable to start a conversation with.." and when I log back in and ask, why didn't they answer to me, they say that they didn't see my messages. It's like, I can talk for hours, but nobody sees my text and I don't know, if they see it or not, unless I log out and have that error message. I have had this problem about six months now, I have tried everything, uninstalled messenger, reinstalled it, tried various versions of MSN, but nothing helps but this is REALLY annoying, so can anybody PLEASE help me?
09-27-2007 04:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
We were unable to start a conversation with.. - by iplaydead on 09-27-2007 at 04:58 PM
RE: We were unable to start a conversation with.. - by artfuldodga on 10-02-2007 at 05:07 AM
RE: We were unable to start a conversation with.. - by markee on 10-02-2007 at 05:19 AM
RE: We were unable to start a conversation with.. - by artfuldodga on 10-02-2007 at 02:09 PM
RE: We were unable to start a conversation with.. - by iplaydead on 10-02-2007 at 08:05 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: