What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Doesn't give me the option of creating a .com email

Doesn't give me the option of creating a .com email
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Doesn't give me the option of creating a .com email
quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
Set your country to US.
Where shoud he set it like that? I didn't understand what you meant and I think your method will not help. I will be happy if you bother to explain it if I missed something.

lotrez, before clicking on "Sign-up for Window Live ID" link in sign-in window of Messenger, change your Internet Explorer's Languages settings such:

Go Internet Options>General tab>Languages button. Here add, English (U.S.A) [en-US] to the languages list and move it to the top of the list. Then click on "sign-up" link in Messenger's sign-in window.
01-15-2008 07:45 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Doesn't give me the option of creating a .com email - by Iotrez on 01-15-2008 at 08:12 AM
RE: Doesn't give me the option of creating a .com email - by Spunky on 01-15-2008 at 06:19 PM
RE: Doesn't give me the option of creating a .com email - by ahmetgns on 01-15-2008 at 07:45 PM
RE: Doesn't give me the option of creating a .com email - by Spunky on 01-15-2008 at 07:55 PM
RE: Doesn't give me the option of creating a .com email - by pollolibredegrasa on 01-15-2008 at 08:04 PM
RE: Doesn't give me the option of creating a .com email - by ahmetgns on 01-15-2008 at 08:05 PM
RE: RE: Doesn't give me the option of creating a .com email - by pollolibredegrasa on 01-15-2008 at 08:10 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: