What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » How do i access the multiple account facility ??

How do i access the multiple account facility ??
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: How do i access the multiple account facility ??
quote:
Originally posted by Comfortably_Numb
but i have downloaded WLM plus & the Polygamy addon as i want to logon 2 different messenger accounts.
Something like "WLM plus" doesn't exist. WLM is the Microsoft's Messenger client. Messenger Plus! Live, abbreviated as MP!L, is an add-on for it.

If you have Messenger Plus! Live, you don't need any kind of polygamy program anymore to open multiple messenger clients. Even it may interfere with the polygamy feature of Messenger Plus! Live so uninstall that program now. Messenger Plus! must be enough.
quote:
I have enabled the multi account logon in the "preferences" on WLM.
WLM doesn't have a Preferences window, it has an Options window. Messenger Plus! Live's window to set personal things is called "Preferences".
quote:
At the risk of sounding REALLY stupid ... i'm assuming this is done by double click or right click the messenger icon to do this .... but when i do i just get the messenger window thats already logged in
Sorry if I am wrong but I must say this. Do not double click the messenger icon in the system tray, near the system clock, go to Start>Programs list and start WLM from there.
02-10-2008 10:02 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How do i access the multiple account facility ?? - by Comfortably_Numb on 02-10-2008 at 07:45 PM
RE: How do i access the multiple account facility ?? - by Quantum on 02-10-2008 at 08:13 PM
RE: How do i access the multiple account facility ?? - by Comfortably_Numb on 02-10-2008 at 08:19 PM
RE: How do i access the multiple account facility ?? - by Basilis on 02-10-2008 at 08:35 PM
RE: RE: How do i access the multiple account facility ?? - by Comfortably_Numb on 02-10-2008 at 09:01 PM
RE: How do i access the multiple account facility ?? - by Quantum on 02-10-2008 at 09:03 PM
RE: How do i access the multiple account facility ?? - by Comfortably_Numb on 02-10-2008 at 09:08 PM
RE: How do i access the multiple account facility ?? - by ahmetgns on 02-10-2008 at 10:02 PM
RE: How do i access the multiple account facility ?? - by Comfortably_Numb on 02-10-2008 at 10:38 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: