What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Way to know what font person is using?

Way to know what font person is using?
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Way to know what font person is using?
If you read all those other threads, you'll notice that none of those scripts get you the actuall font file. That is not possible because the font file is never send to you. All those other threads are about how to get the font _name_. So they do answer your question.

I'm not going to repeat yet again what has been written in those already many threads about this subject, I highly suggest to read them instead. But the bottom line is that you can only get the name with a packet sniffer.

Oh, and you will never be able to completely mimick them because it might well be that the contact is using a font which you don't have on your local PC.

;)

And I find cloners like that not funny but childish, but maybe that's just me

This post was edited on 03-31-2008 at 12:04 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
03-31-2008 12:01 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Way to know what font person is using? - by projectAce on 03-30-2008 at 10:30 PM
RE: Way to know what font person is using? - by CookieRevised on 03-31-2008 at 12:01 AM
RE: Way to know what font person is using? - by projectAce on 03-31-2008 at 12:10 AM
RE: Way to know what font person is using? - by bigb88 on 03-31-2008 at 12:11 AM
RE: RE: Way to know what font person is using? - by projectAce on 03-31-2008 at 12:18 AM
RE: Way to know what font person is using? - by CookieRevised on 03-31-2008 at 12:15 AM
RE: Way to know what font person is using? - by riahc4 on 04-02-2008 at 02:00 AM
RE: Way to know what font person is using? - by CookieRevised on 04-02-2008 at 09:43 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: