What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » help! MP!L keeps trying to install for the wrong version of messenger!

help! MP!L keeps trying to install for the wrong version of messenger!
Author: Message:
DannyTheNerd

O.P. help! MP!L keeps trying to install for the wrong version of messenger!
i recently downloaded the MP!L installer, but when i try and run it, it keeps trying to get the file for an old version, not messenger 8.5. the old version didn't have an uninstaller, so i deleted it's folder and tried to get rid of everything to do with it in the registry, but it still tries to get it for the old version! does anyone know how to solve this problem? it's driving me MAD :S
03-14-2009 10:18 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
help! MP!L keeps trying to install for the wrong version of messenger! - by DannyTheNerd on 03-14-2009 at 10:18 AM
RE: help! MP!L keeps trying to install for the wrong version of messenger! - by John Anderton on 03-14-2009 at 10:28 AM
RE: help! MP!L keeps trying to install for the wrong version of messenger! - by DannyTheNerd on 03-14-2009 at 10:36 AM
RE: help! MP!L keeps trying to install for the wrong version of messenger! - by djdannyp on 03-14-2009 at 12:01 PM
RE: help! MP!L keeps trying to install for the wrong version of messenger! - by DannyTheNerd on 03-14-2009 at 05:03 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: