What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Stuck with the really old msn? Please help

Stuck with the really old msn? Please help
Author: Message:
conkernutta

<3

28 / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: Stuck with the really old msn? Please help
Hey, thanks for your help; but I'm still having problems ):

I downloaded both the programs you included, but the messanger is still the old one. It said it was complete, but I can't find it anywhere... When I select 'Start' on the computer, there's a shortcut to two different messangers: a very very old one, and a slightly newer one which is still old.
:/ Thanks for helping out, do you have any other suggestions?
Hang on....
Sorry, the 'old' msn may actually be a brand new version... Well, if it is, then I don't like it. Lol.
Do you know where I can just download the messanger which was either the seond-newest one, or the newest? Sorry that's really confusing.
Ok, the one I would like to have is the messanger, which was the first version to have colours in your name and sounds. It had the options to 'Be right back' and 'Out to lunch' etc; this other one I have now only has the options to 'Appear offline' 'Away' 'Busy'.
Thanks again :P
                    i've got soul « - - - - - -.
                    .- - - - - - but - - - - -'
                    ' - - » i'm not a soldier
03-14-2009 09:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Stuck with the really old msn? Please help - by conkernutta on 03-14-2009 at 08:26 PM
RE: Stuck with the really old msn? Please help - by djdannyp on 03-14-2009 at 08:47 PM
RE: Stuck with the really old msn? Please help - by conkernutta on 03-14-2009 at 09:14 PM
RE: Stuck with the really old msn? Please help - by djdannyp on 03-14-2009 at 10:33 PM
RE: Stuck with the really old msn? Please help - by conkernutta on 03-15-2009 at 08:37 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: