What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » How to delete a contact completely without blocking that contact?

How to delete a contact completely without blocking that contact?
Author: Message:
Moh

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: How to delete a contact completely without blocking that contact?
quote:
Originally posted by jossy
1) If you delete me, I can still see your status(online, offline, busy, away...) ? Yes or No
Yes, but if I blocked you, you wont be able to.

quote:
2) If you block me, I will see you offline all the time and nothing I send you will reach you? Yes or No
Yes, exactly.

quote:
3) If I can see your status it means that you have not blocked me? Yes or No
Yes.

quote:
4) Why then, when I can see your status, when I send you messages on WLM, you do not reply?
Because the person may be away, or for some reason the message didnt reach the person.

quote:
5) If I can see your status, you have no blocked me. If you have not block me, you can still get me messages. Yes or NO
Yes, the person gets the messages.

quote:
6) The only way of not getting my messages is to block me on WLM. Yes or No
Yes.

In short: When you block someone, you cant instant message them and you cant receive messages from them and the person you have blocked will never see you as online unless you unblock them.

This post was edited on 05-04-2009 at 09:48 PM by Moh.
05-04-2009 09:43 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How to delete a contact completely without blocking that contact? - by jossy on 04-30-2009 at 09:42 AM
RE: How to delete a contact completely without blocking that contact? - by djdannyp on 04-30-2009 at 10:05 AM
RE: How to delete a contact completely without blocking that contact? - by jossy on 04-30-2009 at 10:11 AM
RE: How to delete a contact completely without blocking that contact? - by Spunky on 04-30-2009 at 12:02 PM
RE: How to delete a contact completely without blocking that contact? - by jossy on 04-30-2009 at 12:19 PM
RE: How to delete a contact completely without blocking that contact? - by Spunky on 04-30-2009 at 02:37 PM
RE: How to delete a contact completely without blocking that contact? - by jossy on 05-01-2009 at 03:13 AM
RE: How to delete a contact completely without blocking that contact? - by jossy on 05-04-2009 at 09:36 PM
RE: RE: How to delete a contact completely without blocking that contact? - by Moh on 05-04-2009 at 09:43 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: