What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Suggestions needed!!

1 votes - 4 average   Suggestions needed!!
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. Grin  Suggestions needed!!
Hello everyone,

as the latest version of Messenger Plus! seems to run smoothly for most people, I'm taking a break (I'm sure you noticed). However, "taking a break" also means "getting bored" after a week so I'm planning to start working on Plus! 2.20 soon. My goal for this version is:
  • Completely redesign the Contact Manager
  • Reorganize the Preferences
  • Add some options to the existing features to make them more customizable
In order to achieve all this, I need your input. Please tell me what features you think should be improved and how it could be improved. Don't submit new features such as "signon offline" or "detect when people blocked me" because I won't do it. Messenger Plus! is enjoyed by millions of people and now is the time to add more customization, more advanced options, ...

I'm looking forward to see your suggestions. If you suggested something in the past weeks and I replied "good idea", please, repost again in this thread to be sure I didn't forgot about it :).

Thank you for your assistance. Also, I remind you that if your language is not currently part of Messenger Plus! distribution, you can find the instructions to add it in the Translation section of this forum (same thing if you want to fix errors you found).

Patchou
[Image: signature2.gif]
05-16-2003 06:36 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions needed!! - by Patchou on 05-16-2003 at 06:36 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: