What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » How to get Username or other User-info

How to get Username or other User-info
Author: Message:
TWDman

37 / Male / –
O.P. How to get Username or other User-info
Hello everyone,

I downloaded the source of that xSlap! plug-in because we are allowed to tweak it. I am trying to make it like this:

TWDman slaps %CONTACTNAME% around a bit with a large trout.

I tried this first with just "(!N)" but then Plus! doesnt convert it to the contactname. Then I saw in the Header some Control Characters and thats why I tried to put an extra code-line in the header:

const char* sCCContactName  = "(!N)";

But it doesnt make any sence.

Who can help me??

Thanks!!!

[EDIT] mmm i was thinking: maybe this isn't possible yet. Patchou, tell me: is this possible? If not, could you please add it to you next Plus!API??[/EDIT]

[EDIT2]when i type /me (!N) in the conversation windows it works, but not when i do it with the plug-in :S[/EDIT2]

This post was edited on 07-04-2003 at 05:26 PM by TWDman.
EMODEROR·PRÆCEPTORIS·NON·SVM
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Rate me!!!
07-04-2003 04:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How to get Username or other User-info - by TWDman on 07-04-2003 at 04:58 PM
RE: How to get Username or other User-info - by segosa on 07-04-2003 at 05:07 PM
RE: How to get Username or other User-info - by TWDman on 07-04-2003 at 05:09 PM
RE: How to get Username or other User-info - by Predatory Kangaroo on 07-05-2003 at 05:49 AM
RE: How to get Username or other User-info - by Derusc on 07-28-2003 at 10:18 AM
RE: How to get Username or other User-info - by Xerxis on 07-28-2003 at 10:23 AM
RE: How to get Username or other User-info - by TWDman on 07-28-2003 at 11:32 AM
RE: How to get Username or other User-info - by user2319 on 07-29-2003 at 02:47 PM
RE: How to get Username or other User-info - by Orkblutt on 09-01-2004 at 01:42 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: