What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Knowledge sharing - replies

Knowledge sharing - replies
Author: Message:
AustinM1983

40 / Male / –
RE: Knowledge sharing - project ended
Ok here it is... from what i know of Patchou we seems like a great guy that tries and puts his all into what he does.... now i understand you are upset but i would like to ask why what is the reason you disslike (and that is what you are saying) Patchuo ... what are the facts what has he done to make you so pissed off.
Now your saying that he wasnt giving you a response quick enough and was not being active enough in your forum. However i do not see how you can be so anoyed because of this simple dispute.
Surely you can understand he is not going to sit there and just wait for posts. Just because someone says nuthing does not mean they are not paying attention.
I can understand your angry that you did not get your answer in what you felt was timely. and you started this other thread to try and provoke a decision. But maybe it was not the most responsible thing to do.
If you want something you carmly remind and remind again and again and again till something happens being agressive just ends up like how this has ended up.

Don't get me wrong Patchou im sorry to say but i don't hold you blamless on this issue. I think that maybe after the thread had been running for a period of time ... say 1-2 weeks you should have informed them on there that you where not intending on displaying the contents for some time to come and mentioned you wanted to keep the thread open to see where it developed and to say due to the 50/50 split you had still not made up your mind.

Please if you are going to insult do use facts not just mindless flaming.... have a good one all :D

and i would still love to see some of the code released for thoughs who it will benifit.
[Image: me.gif]
12-16-2003 10:23 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: